Each member hotel of the Hungarian Castle Hotels Association is ambitious to live up to the traditions of the famous Hungarian hospitality. Each of these castles aims to fully satisfy the guests? needs, but in different ways: Our castles are at least three stars hotels. Most of them take pride in the traditional Hungarian cuisine in their elegant restaurants, in which meals characteristic to the region are served.
All data, text, image and all codes and software, in the way they are published on this website (www.kastelyszallodak.hu), are sole property of the Hungarian Castle Hotels Association. Unauthorized use of this material is considered as copyright infringement and may draw legal consequences. You may place our homepage’s main site’s link (www.kastelyszallodak.hu) on your own website without our permission. Links pointing to internal subpages may be placed when they lead to the whole subpage and not only parts of it (eg. only one image on the subpage), and they do not affect the page and do not include further parameters. It is prohibited to place a link in such way that it shows Hungarian Castle Hotels as part of any other website! The Hungarian Castle Hotels Association does not take the responsibility for any fraud committed by a third party against a visitor. Should the visitor violate the rules in any way, the Hungarian Castle Hotels Association is free to delete the visitor’s registration account. In this case the visitor may not appeal against the decision.
Act LXIII of 1992 on the Protection of Personal Data and Public Access to Data of Public Interest;
Act VI of 1998 Additional Protocol to the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data, opened for signature in Strasbourg on 28th January 1981
Provisions of chapter VIII of the Act XL of 2001 on Communications
Act CVIII of 2001 on Electronic Commerce and on Information Society Services;
Government Decree No. 253/2001 (18th December) on the Special Conditions of Data Management by Communications Service Providers, the Data Security of Communications Services, and the Rules of Identifier Presentation and Call Diversion.
- “Personal data” shall mean any data relating to a specific (identified or identifiable) natural person (hereinafter referred to as ‘data subject’) as well as any conclusion with respect to the data subject which can be inferred from such data. In the course of data processing such data shall be considered to remain personal as long as their relation to the data subject can be restored;
- “Data management” shall mean any operation or set of operations that is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, deletion or destruction, and blocking them from further use.;
- “Data processing” shall mean the technical operations involved in data management, irrespective of the method and instruments employed for such operations and the venue where it takes place.
- “Disclosure by transmission” shall mean making data available to a specific third party;
- “Public disclosure” shall mean making data available to the general public;
- 'controller' shall mean a natural or legal person or unincorporated organization that determines the purpose of the processing of personal data, makes decisions regarding data management (including the means) and implements such decisions itself or engages a processor to implement them. In case of mandatory data processing the purpose and terms of the data processing, and the processor shall be determined by the data processing act or municipality decree;
- “Processor” shall mean a natural or legal person or unincorporated organization that is engaged in the processing of personal data on behalf of a controller - including when ordered by virtue of legal regulation;
- “Deletion of data” shall mean the destruction or elimination of data sufficient to make them irretrievable;
About data collected by www.kastelyszallodak.hu sites
General data collection: Hungarian Castle Hotels automatically gathers anonym information about website attendance, the number and frequency of views.
Data management, processing and transmission
The Hungarian Castle Hotels Association uses the information listed in the previous point solely for the operation of www.kastelyszallodak.hu website and will not share it with any other third party. The data is used according to the following guidelines:
Only the Hungarian Castle Hotels Association has access to the general data listed in the previous point. The information is processed in an aggregate way, where individuals cannot be identified, and used for statistical purpose only. A collective analysis of the data will help to assess the interest of the visitors, the development of on-demand services. Registration data is solely used for confirmation of the delivery and tracking of purchased products and the delivery of our newsletter.
The rights of concerned parties and their validation:
In accordance with the law regulations, registered users of www.kastelyszallodak.hu website have the right to ask what personal data the website has about them, and to correct or delete personal data from the system.
The Hungarian Castle Hotels Association offers the following possibilities for the validation of these rights:
- Registered users of the www.kastelyszallodak.hu website can ask about the personal data the operators of the website hold about them any time.
- Registration can be modified or terminated at any time.
Name and contact of the operator:
In cases of eventual law violation regarding data protection and freedom of information the NAIH (Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information) is the responsible authority in the future. In case of plaintive or inappropriate data management you can turn to the following authority:
Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Postal address: 1534 Budapest, Pf.: 834
Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c.